Order Management + Customer Service Specialist
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Looking for an extraordinary person to join our small but mighty team of two. The main responsibility of this position is processing daily orders and phone & email customer service with your day spent in front of a computer. This position requires impeccable attention to detail, superior organization (this job involves a high volume of daily email traffic), and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Only candidates that are qualified and seriously interested in a long-term position need apply. GoodLight is growing and we’re seeking a person who can grow and evolve along with us. This is a full-time position.
GoodLight Natural Candles is an eleven-year-old company with a strong and growing presence in the national grocery and sustainable products markets. Our mission is to provide affordable, clean-burning candles, and to contribute to positive change in the world while we’re at it. We work Monday – Friday at our office on Main Street in Telluride. This position is flexible in that you may work from home 2-3 days a week if you do not live in the Telluride area.
The responsibilities and duties of this position described here are representative of those the required. This is not a comprehensive list, and other tasks and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Have a deep understanding of the intricacies of our various customer channels
- Review and process orders that are received via email, phone, and website
- Have a deep grasp on our inventory levels
- Generate invoices and process payments using QuickBooks
- Liaise with our third-party fulfillment centers
- Ensure that orders are being shipped in a timely manner
- CRM management (TurnLink): updating / adding customer contact info, product info, sales email correspondence
- Managing internal & external documents – mostly Excel-based
- Answering phone calls & responding to customer and sales rep inquiries via email
- Mailing samples and marketing materials
- Impeccable attention to detail and superb organizational skills
- Great initiative and follow-through
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and switch gears quickly
- Friendly and positive
- Have a sense of urgency
- Possess the ability to “handle it”
- Be able to anticipate needs
- Willingness to help the business grow and succeed
- Enjoy working with a small staff in a decidedly non-corporate environment
- Have an interest in our environmental mission
- A great, positive attitude
- Excellent computer skills & knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, is a must (bonus points for experience with a CRM, QuickBooks, Dropbox)
- 1-2 years of data entry, customer service and/or office support experience is a must
- 4-year college degree or equivalent is preferred not mandatory
- $20/hour to start
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com. Applicants that do not send both will not be considered.